GP102 - Pressure Based Overload System
The GP102 control module provides a failsafe cutout signal to prevent operation of a scissor vehicle when its platform is overloaded.
In combination with sensors to measure platform height and lift cylinder load, the card is programmed for no-load and full-load conditions and subsequently calculates an estimate of load. Programming and other set-up & configuration activities are carried out using the hand-held “EZcal” device.
An integral tilt transducer can optionally be configured to provide additional vehicle cutout functions.
- Provides cutout signal when platform overloaded (per EN 280 184.108.40.206a) using Load and angle transducers (EZfit)
- Configurable lamp & alarm output (per EN 280 220.127.116.11b)
- Integral vehicle tilt transducer, indicates tilted vehicle (per EN 280 5.3.2) with optional cutout
- Optional Armguard cutout (per EN 280 5.4.4)
- Interlocks (subject to installation, per EN
280 18.104.22.168c and EN 280 5.7.7)
|Power Supply rated for 8.5 to 32VDC||12/24V|
|Failsafe High Side Cutout Output, protected, 2.5A||1|
|High Side Indicator Outputs, .7A||3|
|Integral Tilt Sensor||± 0 to 10°|
|Negative Digital Inputs||3|
|Operating Temperature||-40 + 60° C|
|Overall Dimensions, L x W x H||7.3” x 4.5” x 1.5”
185 x 115 x 39 mm